The Australian Institute of Social Relations (RTO 102358) has provided high quality, accessible and cost effective health and community services training, to a wide range of professional groups for 20 years.
The Institute offers:
- Nationally recognised training qualifications as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), provider code 102358
- Workforce development to upskill professionals and develop organisational cultures of learning
- Innovative online learning programs
The breadth and depth of our community, educational, cultural and vocational experience means that the Institute is able to offer:
- Highly specialised education and training (e.g. cultural awareness, family domestic violence, mental health training for community work)
- Education and training that recognises and values the existing knowledge and skills of people
- Training that meets diverse learning needs and styles
- On and off the job training for maximum flexibility in accommodating people’s needs
Nationally recognised qualifications are offered in the areas of Mental Health, Community Services, Youth Work, Disability, Family Dispute Resolution and Counselling. Please review the Qualifications page to see what is on offer for the current semester.
The Institute offers a range of workforce development short courses designed for the health family law and community services sectors.
Please click HERE to see what is on offer for the current semester.
The Institute’s highly experienced and adaptable training team is equipped to travel to remote and regional areas, and nationally. Training can be delivered on work sites; within communities; online and/or at the Institute’s training centre in Hindmarsh.
The Institute offers a a diverse range of free and fee-paying online learning programs developed specifically for the community services, health, family law and human services sectors. Please review our Online Learning page to see what is on offer.
Free and fee paying courses available. Please see website for more details.