MOSAIC Blood Borne Support Services focus on the health and emotional wellbeing of people living with and affected by HIV and Viral Hepatitis.
We can help you in a number of different ways
- Assist you to respond to the challenges of living with HIV or Viral Hepatitis
- Assist you to bring about desired change in your life, lifestyle or relationships
- Help you identify your strengths and resources
- Support you to explore new ways of responding to life and its challenges.
HIV and Viral Hepatitis support programs
We provide free and confidential counselling, case management support, advocacy and problem-solving support, as well as information and referrals to relevant community or health services, to people affected by HIV and/or Viral Hepatitis. This includes children, adolescents, women and men who are diagnosed with, or at risk of, HIV or hepatitis, and their family, friends and carers.
Some of the issues people may discuss includes:
- Recent diagnosis
- Treatment issues
- The impact of living with a chronic illness
- Feelings of depression, anxiety, panic, anger
- Grief and loss
- Effects of stigma and discrimination
- Relationship and family issues
- Alcohol and substance use
- Anything that is having an impact on your health and wellbeing.
We also provide regular support to those incarcerated at the Adelaide Women’s Prison and the Mobilong Prison, as well as provide ongoing support after release.
Locations are listed below. We also do outreach to Southern areas and can support rural clients by phone. If you are in a rural area, please call 1800 182 325 (country callers only)
Our Approach to our work
- West (Hindmarsh)
- North (Salisbury)
- Aldinga Outreach
- Noarlunga Outreach
- City (Frome Street)
- Elizabeth Outreach
- Port Lincoln Outreach
- MOSAIC HIV Support Services
- MOSAIC Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C Support Services
- PEP, PrEP and ART medications. What are they?
SA Health has contributed funds towards this Program.