Relationships Australia SA is a dynamic community services organisation that delivers a broad range of programs and services.
Our employees enjoy many benefits including:
- Salary packaging for eligible employees
- Individual and group clinical supervision
- Up to 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Superannuation on unpaid parental leave
- Training and skills development opportunities
- An organisation that practices restorative practice
- Flexible working hours
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Hepatitis vaccinations for employees working with clients who are at risk of hepatitis
- 20% off all Australian Institute of Social Relations courses.
We also have an Enterprise Agreement with great flexibility and benefits – Relationships Australia SA Enterprise Agreement 2019.