Relationships Australia South Australia values its employees, their contributions and commitment to making a positive difference to the community. We aim to provide all employees with a warm, friendly and professional working environment.
Our employees enjoy many benefits including:
- Above award wages
- Clinical supervision
- Continual comprehensive professional development opportunities
- Family friendly policies
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive induction program
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Employer of choice
- Four weeks paid parental leave
- Salary packaging (staff must be eligible)
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Hepatitis vaccinations for those staff working with clients who are at risk of hepatitis
- 20% off all Relationships Australia, South Australia courses.