We are all “hard wired” to feel secure. This need for secure relationships is ‘built-in’ to our most important interactions throughout every hour of every day. This 8 session course is ideal for mothers, fathers, significant others, parents to be, grandparents, foster and adoptive parents or anyone that is providing care for children. Co-facilitated by Leon from Relationships Australia SA and Annie from Cafe Enfield.
This course will cover:
• What your child’s behaviour might mean
• How to help your child organise their feelings
• How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
• How to help your child engage more in play and learning
• How to support you in your role as a parent when times are tough
• How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours: tantrums,
attention seeking, clingyness.
When: Term 3 for 8 weeks
Wednesdays, 2 August to 20 September 2017, 6.00pm
Where: CaFE Enfield, 17a Wilkins St, Enfield SA 5085