On the 17 March, the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Childhood Sexual Abuse will be in Adelaide to begin a public hearing into the responses by the Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide and the South Australia Police to allegations of child sexual abuse at St Ann’s Special School.
Both services offer:
- Support and information regards to making submissions
- Referrals to services for legal support and information
- Support in regards to giving evidence at hearings and trials.
For further information:
- Phone Relationships Australia SA on 1800 998 187
- Contact Victim Support Services on 08 8231 5626
- Download the Royal Commission Support Services Brochure or the Royal Commission Support Services Brochure (Aboriginal Clients)
For more information about the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Childhood Sexual Abuse, visit their website.