The University of Sydney – School of Psychology
Gambling and Debt Study
What is this study about?
You are invited to take part in a research study about the relationships between problems relating to gambling, debt, and mental health. This research will form part of a University of Sydney Psychology Honours thesis and will contribute to academic discussions and inform practice and policy.
To be eligible for this study, you must:
• Be older than 18 years of age
• Be an Australian resident
• Read and write English fluently, as the survey is in English
• Have spent money on gambling activities in the past 30 days
• Have borrowed money for any purpose in the past 12 months (e.g., using credit cards, loans, borrowing money from family/friends)
For more information or to participate, please visit: bit.ly/gamblingdebt