The FYI Hub offers a range of learning options for students by utilising a variety of delivery modes:
- Individual sessions
- Small group structured lessons
- Informal drop in – independent learning
- Online learning from home
We offer a variety of courses and levels of achievement:
Numeracy and literacy foundation programs
The student, their enrolling school, a family member, if applicable, and our staff use a collaborative approach to develop a suitable learning pathway. The bksb online easy to use numeracy and literacy assessments and resource package is available for all FYI students.
FYI senior students will be supported to complete the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) in partnership with the enrolling school.
- Numeracy and literacy
- Personal learning Plans
- Research Project
As part of the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) students are expected to complete a Personal Learning Plan that includes exploration of career pathways and work experience. Our staff work with students in their area of interest and collaborate with the students’ school for final assessment and sign off for SACE accreditation.
Australian Institute of Social Relations (AISR)
The Australian Institute of Social Relations RTO 102358 is Relationships Australia SA’s registered training organisation (RTO). Students can enrol in the following courses:
- FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
Certified courses can be transferred to SACE points (often up to 65 per certificate).