Women are strong 8 week course
May 19 @ 6:00 pm - July 7 @ 8:00 pm
Do you sometimes feel like you are walking on egg shells?
Are you confused by your partner or ex-partner’s behaviour towards you, and think it might be abusive?
Do you feel alone, or uncertain what to do?
Join us for a 8 week support group in a confidential and safe space.
Together we will explore:
- Being a person for yourself rather than a person for someone else
- How to reconnect with our personal strengths
- The effects of abusive or hurtful relationships
- How to manage overwhelming emotions
- Women’s role in the family and society
- Developing strategies for personal safety.
When: Thursdays19 May – 7 July | 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Where: The location will be provided upon registration
For more information or to register, please contact Centacare on (08) 8215 6310