- This event has passed.
Who’s in Charge
Who’s in Charge?
Does your child threaten, hurt or intimidate you?
Do you feel you are losing control?
Want to better handle conflict?
Looking to find ways to improve your relationship?
Reclaim respect and calm in your family!
Who’s in Charge? is an 8 week program for parents or carers of young people (8 to 18) who are beyond control, violent or defiant.
1:1 sessions which aim to
• Provide a supportive environment to share experiences and ideas
• Reduce the guilt and shame which most parents feel
• Offer ideas to help you develop individual strategies for managing your child’s behaviour
• Explore ways of increasing safety and well-being
• Help parents feel more in control and less stressed
Date: This service is available beginning Monday, 13 May 2019
Venue: Relationships Australia SA
9 Kay Avenue Berri
RSVP: Call Call Miriam to book on 8582 4122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org