Who’s in charge?
May 8 @ 10:00 am - June 26 @ 12:30 pm
Reclaim respect and calm in your family!
Does your child threaten, hurt or intimidate you?
Do you feel you are losing control?
Want to better handle conflict?
Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA) will be running the “Who’s in Charge?” program. This eight week program written by Eddie Gallagher+ is designed for parents and carers of young
people (8-18) who are beyond control, violent or defiant.
The group aims to:
- Provide a supportive environment to share experiences and ideas
- Reduce the guilt and shame which most parents feel
- Offer ideas to help you develop individual strategies for managing your child’s behaviour
- Explore ways of increasing safety and well-being
- Help parents feel more in control and less stressed
Cost$80 for full program ($50 concession)
An assessment may be required before participating.
To book, call Relationships Australia SA, Elizabeth on 8255 3323