- This event has passed.
The Garden Group Program | Aldinga Beach
Dad Edition (mums/significant carers are always welcome as well)
The Garden is a free group for parents and caregivers with their babies and toddlers (up to 4 years old).
Build your parent-child bond, have fun and connect through:
- Music, play, art and movement
- Sensory activities, relaxation and reflection
- A safe supportive environment
- Positive experiences with your little one.
When: Tuesdays, 15 February – 5 April 2022 | 10.30am – 11.30pm
Where: Live Online | Due to COVID-19 restrictions we won’t be able to meet online at this stage. Try the garden live online in the meantime!
Sessions are held once a week, for 8 consecutive weeks. The greatest benefits come from attending all sessions but sign up even if you can’t make all weeks.
For more information, or to book contact Relationships Australia SA (Marion)
(08) 8377 5400 | firstname.lastname@example.org