- This event has passed.
Safe and Respectful Relationships
Multicultural Youth Drive (MYD), a youth led committee supported by PEACE Multicultural Services (Relationships Australia SA) is developing a documentary made by young people for young people to be launched in June of 2016.
All culturally and linguistically diverse background young people who are 18-30 years old are encouraged to enter this competition to show case their creativity in promoting positive attitudes and messages around ‘Safe and Respectful Relationships’. Entry is free.
- Entrants must be of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background and aged 18 – 30.
- Entries can be in any form but the end product must be a video (For example if you decide to write a song, your entry will be a video recording of your song).
- All entries must be G-rated and run for no more than 10 minutes.
- All entries must follow the theme.
- All interested participants must be willing to attend the information session on January 8th prior to commencing the project.
Official screening & launch: All entries that meet the criteria will be judged by a panel from a number of organisations. These entries will be used to make a documentary which will be launched at a special function before June 2016. The top three winners will be announced and receive their prize at the launch.
Prizes: 1st Prize: $500, 2nd Prize: $250, 3rd Prize: $100
Registration deadline is 20 December 2015
All entries must be submitted no later than Monday, 8 February 2016
An information session to discuss ideas and answer your questions will be held in January 8, 2016 at 4pm, 49a Orsmond Street, Hindmarsh 5007.
For more information and to enter, contact CeCe Hylton-Dei on 8245 8100 or at email@example.com
Download the flyer here