- This event has passed.
Gambling Relapse Prevention Group
February 5 @ 12:00 am
Life can be different…
Recovered from gambling harm? Come along to an uplifting Relapse Prevention Group that will offer a diverse range of experiences, delivered by the Lived Experience in Gambling Program at Relationships Australia South Australia.
The Relapse Prevention Group aims to provide a safe place to maintain recovery and further shared journeys towards a meaningful and strengthened self, and a budding sense of community.
The advantages are:
– Companionship with people with like minded experience
– Access to ongoing support through a peer group
– Shared commitment to maintaining recovery
– Generating mutually supportive links amongst participants
– Sharing your wisdom to help others
– The privilege of bearing witness to the experiences of others
– Self help
– Sharing journeys of healing
– Reconnection with passions and abilities
– Ongoing creative projects
– Guest speakers
– Skill share opportunities
– Defining recovery from a lived experience perspective
– Sharing experiences and nice food
– Fun times and belly laughs
The 2 hour group will meet at Relationships Australia SA – 49a Orsmond Street Hindmarsh, every 3rd Friday of the month at 2pm, commencing Friday, 22 March 2019 – free of charge.