- This event has passed.
Circle of Security – A Relationship Based Parenting Program: Morgan
We are all “hard wired” to feel secure. This need for secure relationships is ‘built-in’ to our most important interactions throughout every hour of every day. This course is ideal for mothers, fathers, significant others, parents to be, grandparents, foster and adoptive parents or anyone that is providing care for children.
This course will cover:
• What your child’s behaviour might mean
• How to help your child organise their feelings
• How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
• How to help your child engage more in play and learning
• How to support you in your role as a parent when times are tough
• How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours: tantrums,
attention seeking, clingyness.
When: Thursday, 18 and 25 August, 10 am – 1 pm
Contact Traci-Lee or Karen to book, phone: 08 8582 4122