- This event has passed.
Circle of Security: Berri
We are all “hard wired” to feel secure. This need for secure relationships is ‘built-in’ to our most important interactions throughout every hour of every day. This 3 session course is ideal for mothers, fathers, significant others, parents to be, grandparents, foster and adoptive parents or anyone that is providing care for children.
This course will cover:
- What your child’s behaviour might mean
- How to help your child organise their feelings
- How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
- How to help your child engage more in play and learning
- How to support you in your role as a parent when times are tough
- How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours: tantrums, attention seeking, clingyness.
When: Tuesdays, 7, 14 and 21 November 2017 10.00am – 12.00pm
Where: Relationships Australia SA 9 Kay Ave, Berri
Call us on 08 8582 4122 or email your details to email@example.com and we will call you to arrange a booking.