Circle of Security | Salisbury
We are all ‘hard wired’ to seek security. This need for secure relationships is ‘built-in’ to our most important interactions throughout every hour of every day. This 8 session course is ideal for mothers, fathers, significant others, parents to be, grandparents, foster and adoptive parents or anyone that is providing care for children.
This course will cover:
- What your child’s behaviour might mean
- How to help your child organise their feelings
- How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
- How to help your child engage more in play and learning
- How to support you in your role as a parent when times are tough
- How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours: tantrums, attention seeking, clinginess.
When: Tuesdays, 9 February – 30 March 2021 | 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Where: Salisbury Primary School | 10 Compuda Street, Salisbury
Bookings are essential.
Please call the Community Projects Team on 8250 6600. Bookings are essential.