- This event has passed.
Circle of Security | Online
A relationship based parenting program
We are all ‘hard wired’ to seek security. This need for secure relationships is ‘built-in’ to our most important interactions throughout every hour of every day. This 8 session course is ideal for mothers, fathers, significant others, parents to be, grandparents, foster and adoptive parents or anyone that is providing care for children.
This course will cover:
- What your child’s behaviour might mean
- How to help your child organise their feelings
- How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
- How to help your child engage more in play and learning
- How to support you in your role as a parent when times are tough
- How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours: tantrums, attention-seeking, clingyness.
When: Mondays, 31 January – 28 March | 11.00am – 1.00pm
*You will need access to a computer with camera or smartphone with internet access to join the weekly online sessions.
To book, please call the Community Projects Team on 8250 6600. Bookings are essential.