Enhancing child and adolescent well-being and preventing violence in school and early childhood settings
Over three days the Student Wellbeing and Prevention of Violence Centre (SWAPv) brings together national and international researchers in the field of promoting student wellbeing, positive mental health, preventing violence and aggression, bullying and cyberbullying, and other related fields.
Key partners include:
- Flinders Educational Futures Research Institute
- Relationships Australia South Australia
- Office of Indigenous Strategy & Engagement
- The Wellbeing and Resilience Centre (SAHMRI)
Relationships Australia SA will showcase our child and youth programs with presentations by Jo Zeitz, Deborah Lockwood, Jeanette Stott and Jamie Lee as a Keynote Speaker. In addition, young people from the SCILS program will be catering morning and afternoon tea and there will be a RASA child and youth-focused stall over the 3 days.
To attend this event you’ll need to register, with the option to attend for one, two or three days. To register click here.
- President Coleiro Preca of Malta (Opening Address) – The Presidents Foundation for the Wellbeing of Society
- Professor Carmel Cefai – Director, Centre for Resilience and Socio-Emotional Health, University of Malta
- Professor Catherine Blaya – President of the International Observatory of Violence in Schools, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
- Mr Agio Pereira – Honourable Minister of State and of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Timor-Leste
- Mr David Kelly – Project Lead, SAHMRI Resilience & Wellbeing Centre, Adelaide
- Mr Chris Tanti – CEO of headspace
- Dr Jamie Lee – Principal Researcher, Relationships Australia South Australia
Poster submissions are still open until 30 June – For more info about submitting a poster go here
Flinders University Tonsley campus
1284 South Road, Clovelly Park