This Neighbour Day, Relationships Australia South Australia will be participating in the Eliza Street Party, held 29 March, from 11 am – 4 pm at the corner of Eliza & Waymouth Street, Adelaide.
* Live music by local musicians and residents.
* Relationships Australia SA Polaroid Photo Booth
* A range of business, community and food stalls.
* Fundraising sausage sizzle for youth activities
* Henna, face painting, kids arts & crafts.
This event is free and open to all, please check our Facebook event page here for additional details.
Neighbour Day is Australia’s annual celebration of community, held on the last Sunday in March every year. It’s the perfect day to say thanks for being a great neighbour and to build better relationships with the people who live around us. Events and neighbourhood catch-ups are organised in communities across Australia. For more information, visit the Neighbour Day website.