Dr Claire Ralfs, Deputy CEO at Relationships Australia (SA), will present a keynote presentation at the inaugural Penelope Excellence User Group Conference, to be held in Adelaide on 3 November 2014.
Penelope is a client and case management system that allows organisations to easily manage all aspects of their service delivery, from booking appointments and service planning, to recording case notes and fostering collaboration between practitioners.
Relationships Australia (SA) has been using Penelope since 2010 and was the first to implement the system in Australia. In her keynote, Dr Ralfs will discuss how Penelope has helped to support, evaluate and improve service practice, ultimately leading to better service delivery.
Dr Ralfs joins an expert conference line up, which includes the developers of Penelope, Athena Software, from Canada, as well as case studies from Australia and New Zealand.
Penelope Excellence invites all Penelope users to be part of the conversation.
The full agenda includes:
- Keynote Presentation: Dr Claire Ralfs, Deputy CEO at Relationships Australia (SA), will discuss how Penelope can be used to support, evaluate and improve service practice
- Latest features: Athena Software will share their vision of Version 4.1 (including the new Outcome Assessment Tools) and what they’re doing with Tableau
- Penelope & Reporting: Kym Dean and Adrian Selder from Penelope Excellence will take you through the reporting suite
- Achieving the benefits of Penelope: Dr Jamie Lee and Sri Udakumbura, researchers at Relationships Australia (SA), present their latest research exploring the degree to which the benefits of Penelope are being achieved
- Penelope Online End User Training: Discover how to easily and efficiently train your staff in Penelope with Farnoud Jay from Penelope Excellence
- Penelope Excellence Managed Services: Sandra Vallance from Penelope Excellence will show you how a PEMS arrangement can help you to use Penelope to its full potential
- Panel Q&A: Our expert panellists answer your frequently asked questions
For more information about the conference and to book, visit www.socialrelations.edu.au/conference2014.