We have closed our office doors due to the lockdown, but service delivery continues.
Level 5 restrictions are in place for all South Australians from 6.00 pm on 20 July 2021 for seven days.
For reliable information, please go to the SA Government website.
Review the latest exposure locations here and follow the SA Health directions.
Our service delivery for individuals, couples, families and communities continue in a COVID safe way.
As always, you can contact your nearest location to book an appointment.
Support is available during these challenging times. Always seek help early.
Where possible and practical, appointments will be available via RASA Telehealth.
Online courses will continue via videoconferencing. We have postponed groups and community events.
Please read important information here about RASA telehealth service delivery.
Relationships Australia specialised service numbers:
- ASKPEACE – support for the multicultural community | 8245 8100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Sexual Abuse Counselling | 1800 408 408
- Counselling and Support for People Affected by the Disability Royal Commission | 1800 577 571
- Find & Connect Support Services | 1800 16 11 09
- Gambling Help Services | 1800 934 196 | 8216 5246 | email@example.com
- Intercountry Adoptee and Family Support Services | 1800 422 377
- Post Care Support Services | 1800 188 118
- rebuild – Counselling for Victims of Crime | 1800 310 310
- Redress Support Services | 1800 998 187
- Training & Education at the Australian Institute of Social Relations | 8245 8100
COVID-19 Relief Call Centre | 1300 705 336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The COVID-19 Relief Call Centre is operating to help people affected by COVID-19. Find personal hardship support and short-term accommodation if you cannot safely self-quarantine or self-isolate.
24h Domestic Violence Crisis Line | 1800 800 098
1800 Respect | 1800 737 732 | Online Chat https://chat.1800respect.org.au/#/welcome
MensLine Australia | 1300 78 99 78
Gambling Helpline | 1800 858 858 for 24/7 free and confidential support
If in crisis, please call Lifeline | 13 11 14.