Improving and broadening your professional skills and knowledge base is an important part of a satisfying work life. Staying current and up to date with the latest research and practice models need not be arduous but rather an opportunity to reflect on your own practice.
As our training arm, the Australian Institute of Social Relations designs and delivers innovative short courses to meet the changing needs of workers in the sector and can be delivered in-house, tailored to your workplace’s needs.
To discuss tailored, individualised training options, give us a call on 08 8245 8100.
For information about short courses being offered through June, check out the links below or visit our full training calendar here:
- Cultural Fitness
- Mental Health First Aid
- Responding to Suicide Risk
- Child Safe Environments Refresher
- Keep People Engaged: Designing and Delivering Meaningful Group Activities
- Accidental Counsellor
- Child Safe Environments
- Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person
- Working Therapeutically with Men Who Perpetrate Violence
- Therapeutic Parenting: Relationships and Regulation Model – Train the Trainer
Download a pdf version of our Workforce Development Calendar here.
Online Learning: Available Anytime, Anywhere
Study from anywhere in the world with our suite of online learning programs specifically designed for the community services, health, family law and human services sectors.
View our online courses here.