Circle of Security 1:1 via Skype – Berri
Circle of Security 1:1 is now available via Skype with on-site support!
Circle of Security is a relationship-based parenting program that is designed to enhance your parenting skills and strengthen your child-parent relationships. Understanding that the need for secure relationships is ‘built-in’, is a key learning from this course.
This 4 session course is ideal for mothers, fathers, significant others, parents to be, grandparents, foster and adoptive parents or anyone that is providing care for children.
This course will cover:
- Finding meaning in your child’s behaviour
- How to help your child organise their feelings
- How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
- How to engage your child in meaningful play and learning
- How to support you in your role as a parent when times are tough
- How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours, e.g. tantrums, attention seeking, clingy behaviour
CostThis service is free
Please call Miriam at Relationships Australia SA, Berri on (08) 8582 4122.