Circle of Security
February 13 @ 10:00 am - April 3 @ 12:00 pm
A relationship based parenting program
We are all “hard wired” to seek security. This need for secure relationships is ‘built-in’ to our most important interactions throughout every hour of every day. This 8 session course is ideal for mothers, fathers, significant others, parents to be, grandparents, foster and adoptive parents or anyone that is providing care for children.
This course will cover:
- What your child’s behaviour might mean
- How to help your child organise their feelings
- How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
- How to help your child engage more in play and learning
- How to support you in your role as a parent when times are tough
- How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours: tantrums, attention seeking, clinginess.
Contact The Children and Parenting Services
phone: (08) 8245 8100